A member of the Lund team since May of 2019, Ray is a positive, energetic, problem-solver who oversees Lund’s accounting administration and payroll department. Already impressed with Lund’s agile and integrated team since joining the company, he’s set himself the goal of continuing to build a company model that provides exceptional value to both clients and employees.
Ray has extensive experience working with a wide variety of organizations including public agencies, private and public companies, vendors, subconsultants, and consultants. Throughout his career he has re-structured and sold multi-million dollar industrial companies, as well as directed everything from Accounting and Finance to Engineering, Human Resources, and IT Departments. An award-winning CFO, he has also served as a shareholder, board member, trustee, and officer for a variety of companies. His comprehensive experience in financial strategy, budgeting, and cost savings initiatives, enables Lund and its clients to optimize their financial objectives.
- MBA from Pepperdine University
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) from University of California at Davis
- Marketing / Proposal Training
- Primavera Scheduling Training
- Principles of Pricing Training
- Ethics & Standards of Business Conduct Training
- Project Engineering Effectiveness
- Professional Affiliations:
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Financial Executives International (FEI)